The Cremer Services business unit is the first point of contact for our customers when it concerns technical malfunctions. Cremer Services is also responsible for spare parts, testing and installing the machines at the customer’s premises, and advising and training the customer. Cremer’s clientele consists of well-known companies and brands with very high demands from the pharmaceutical and food industries and the agricultural sector.
For expansion of the Cremer Services team and activities, we are looking for an International service and project technician (m/f).
As soon as our assembly department has fully assembled a Cremer machine, it is prepared for transport and installation at the customer’s premises.
As an international service and project technician, you are closely involved in this process and you work a lot at a national and/or international site of the customer. On small installations, you work alone and on larger projects, you often work with a team. Before departing to the customer’s site for installing a machine, you consult with the Sales Engineer and carry out the factory acceptance test yourself. You will also make sure that you have all the right materials and tools at your disposal.
In addition to installing new machines, you will also perform periodic maintenance and go to customers for problems and/or malfunctions. You are responsible for thinking along with the customer in order to be able to give the customer the right advice regarding the maintenance and use of the machine. As an international service and project technician, you create value for our customers and are directly responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction. Cremer constantly strives for high quality, because even after delivering the machine, we want to be a steady and reliable partner for our customers.
What do we require?
- As an international service and project technician at Cremer, you completed a technical education programme at MBO level, including a diploma.
- Our customers are located all over the world. For this reason, you have the willingness to travel abroad for at least 25% of your working time.
- As an international service and project technician, you will encounter various problems, ranging from simple to complex. That is why you are a creative problem-solver and you work structurally.
- The international service and project technician has a lot of contact with the customer and the various partners of Cremer (face-to-face or by telephone), but also with the Engineering department and with the colleagues of the Services department. You can therefore communicate clearly and unambiguously.
- Your day can change if a malfunction or problem needs to be fixed. You are therefore flexible and adaptable.
- You have a driver’s license (B).
- You speak English and preferably Dutch. Speaking German is an advantage.
- You can read technical drawings (mechanical, electric/electronic and pneumatic).
- Cremer always delivers a high-quality end-product, a process of which you would like to be a part
What do we offer?
Cremer supplies high-quality products and this is reflected in all facets of our company.
- We would like to offer you a good salary that suits your efforts, experience and work tasks.
- We offer you the opportunity to see a lot of the world. In addition, there are attractive allowances (overtime and lodging allowances) in return for the willingness to travel.
- We offer the possibility to follow both internal and external courses.
- You will have everything at your disposal to carry out your work. In addition, we are always open to new ideas and initiatives to improve the work process.
- You are entitled to 33 vacation days if you work 40 hours per week.
- You will receive a travel allowance and you can participate in our pension scheme and collective health insurance.
- There is a good working atmosphere throughout Cremer, which is emphasised by our active staff association.
Are you the international service and project technician, who wants to be part of the leading manufacturer of fully customer-specific counting machines and lines? Would you like to work on 100% custom-made products that are especially tailored to our customers and their needs? Do you also want to be part of a company with a pleasant working atmosphere? Then respond quickly!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be happy to interview you!